Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                           
Thread Rating:
  • 128 Votes - 2.79 Average
The longest thread ever made...
sysop One Large Platinum Spinning Star Offline O.P.
SuperMod

Likes Given: 0
User ID: 37
banana The longest thread ever made...
here we go .
Bookmark and Share
12-14-2014 05:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Like Post Quote this message in a reply
SuperMod

RE: The longest thread ever made...
one word.

Trolls coffee2

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
12-14-2014 05:20 AM
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
sparky
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

User ID: 0
Quote:Have you seen this? http://www.www.ground-zero.biz.com/showt...hp?tid=268

Somebody comes to DJ and pastes entire threads to try and get DJ sued.
it's "Olaf"

AKA "zero celsius"

he's on a rampage of hate

here is the PM he sent me on DJ before his last banning:

If You And Your Lapdog Navion Don't Remove your vindictive Red Karma from my Karma section and quit your petty-minded vendetta against me then I'm going to bring it to UKshep's attention. He *WANTS* me on here because I can post all day long, just incase you don't get it. Do you really think he wouldn't be angered to find out you two have a collective agenda to have me under hostile duress to cause me to leave DoomJunkie.com ??? You two have got me *totally* wrong!: I've been having fun here but that doesn't mean that I'm a soft-touch sissy. How WRONG! You two think you've found yerselves a wimp who you can bully, dontchya!? You're f*cking WRONG! I've taken-on *REAL* men AND won! Tell Navion that IF he does that again to me (play Rambo!) he'll find his Karma Section looking more like an advertisement for ketchup than his current *bit* of sorry, artificial grass that he thinks looks impressive! The exact SAME goes for you, too. I can do it. TEN RED KARMA POINTS EVERY DAY FROM NOW UNTIL MID-DECEMBER...

You started all this you nazi. I was happy on here helping UKshep and you started venting your inherent meenness (and I *KNOW* you are a meen person; I get around you see). You're also a known jew hater. PERIOD. HATE JEWS. PERIOD. How dumb. How half-baked. How disingenuous. How un-educated. To think you and Navion purport to be educaters, too. Tell Jeff Rense about me. You're a complete nobody. Do you honestly think he'll give a f*ck??? I know what's going on, in terms of who's running the nwo. I notice you never mention Dr. Bill Deagle's superior wealth of knowledge. Typical. Why would you!? "Its teh joows!!!" after all. Dr. Deagle slapped Rense's pie-hole with the truth last week on Rense's own show! It was a classic! Rense's truth dick is shorter than Deagle's truth dick! Of course, I know *YOU'LL* never tell your "loyals" about the truth. Never.

You are a narcissistic, psychopathic, nazi bully. Period. To think, you started victimising *ME* back in September — somebody who was doing faaar more good for the forum than bad — and started giving *ME* neg ratings for doing things *YOU* — not UKshep! — didn't approve of! You showed your hand so much and made *MY* friends aware of your meenness so much that you had to resort to your usual bleeding-heart bullsh*t: hospital threads...? Yeah, you *may* well have had an aquantance who was ill, but what's that got to do with a CT board, you fake attention-wh*re?!?!

I'll **NEVER** forget what you did to me! **NEVER** You picked on the wrong man!! You don't give Red Karma to innocent users just because you subjectively disapprove of a thread they post on or a person they give Green Karma to. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT I FANCY SWEET?! DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT I GENUINELY THOUGHT THAT '30472930' GUY WAS LEGIT AND NOT HERE TO PICK ON YOU?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW HIM OR SWEET FROM ADAM, YOU NAZI! YOU AND NAVION CAN SUCK MY 11-INCHER!!! Actually, you're probably both sad little men so *scratch* that one. DON'T post on my threads, nazi! Tell Navion/Nazi-One to stay out, too!

You even neg-rated me just for posting silly/humorus one-liners back in September, aswell. WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU F*CKING ARE!!!!! I've seen you repeatedly post utter asinine/half-assed/idle crap just to increase **YOUR OWN** post count!!!!!!!

Now go ahead: go and play victim to UKshep. Only — don't expect anything other than the standard, honeymoon, new forum-owner niceness from him, okay?!?!

Yeah, he'll ban me. Bans always end, though!!! Look at that Russian religious joker! Richard Burnish is it!? He'll be back here by December 17th, I believe. HE'LL BE GETTING MORE GREEN FROM ZERO, I CAN TELL YA'!!!!!!!!!

You know what you and your lapdog 'nazi one' should do now if you don't want me to drown you both in ketchup (which is my way of saying "Red Karma", before you put on yer big "threats" act, you nazi).

YOU ARE A WICKED, HYPOCRITICAL, ATTENTION-WH*RING, JEW-HATING, NAZI B*TCH. GO FECK YERSELF AND *REMOVE* ALL THE RED KARMA YOU UNJUSTLY GAVE ME. YOU *AND* YOUR LAPDOG SCUM NAZION!

ZERO CELSIUS.

so he got banned... all I did was post one little negative rep rating (I had removed the one I gave him before (after he got unbanned the first or second time, in an attempt to de-fuse resentment he was harboring against me...) and he has a history of PMing the women of the forums with inappropriate (sexually explicit) messages) so he got banned for doing that at (f)LOP too... he evidently wanted to "lick some lady parts" if I recall correctly. I felt I was fairly patient with him, but... well, here's the PM he sent me in October:

Re: Better Not Be YOU Who Is Alleging I'm A Pedo, Astrochik!!!

You forwarded this message on 10-13-2014, 04:22 PM (sent it to shep)

You've already lied/insinuated on here that I've posted "lurid photos" of my big penis to ladies on LOP. You were WRONG THEN and you're also wrong NOW, if it IS you who is spreading malicious rumors that I'm a pedo, as some anons (and you already made YOURSELF a suspected malicious anon two-weeks-ago, lady!).

I only do women. I usually use the word "girls" simply because I'm much younger than you! I love girls — but ONLY 16+ year-olds, though! (Yeah — I'm a European!)
I said that over at LOP and you dumb 'Mericans flipped!

I don't do men. I act a fool, yeah; but no homo sh*t in MY bedroom, sweetheart.

Either say sorry for being a total b*tch to me or stay away and keep yer big mouth SHUT!

ZERO CELSIUS.

I was JUST ready to delete my neg rating of you and bury the hatchet, then you send me this crap.

:facepalm:

why?

I never posted anything anon about you - NEVER claimed to know you, never claimed to have seen any pictures, and never made any accusations of any kind "anon".

Your PM is creepy.

I actually get more from seeing your red karma meanness on my stats than were you to (claim to!) remove it. The PM wasn't "creepy", neither. I don't stalk sixteen-year-old girls, but wouldn't say "no". That's all. Report me if you mean business, otherwise stop the big act. I'm not dumb. I only chat to ladies over 20. Interestingly, I'm much younger than you all think!

This place had a great start back in September but you went and stuck your devil fork into Doom Junkie's most regular contributer... I don't like devils!
Now it's a ghost town here, despitr DJ being the best MyBB forum. Happy!? You should be because you can now go onto tops and start a new thread on how you killed DJ, aswell...

Contrastingly, I FIXED AE! I stuck my neck out this summer, risked my big balls and went for it. I pulled it of, though — like a PRO! AE now has a cool YouTube embedding system thanks to me. It also happens to be one of funniest (if not THE funniest) CT board.

You DID insinuate that I posted "lurid photos" of my big penis. I SAW you, Astrochik. Proxies!?!?...I actually wish you were a nice woman and we had naughty chat sessions going by now, but...

You've obviously figured-out that GM has been at the Happy Juice, too. Enjoy! Have at it there, whilst it lasts. They saw how fast this site was growing and panicked, Astrochik; hence the current (one-year?) amnesty...

I never hurt any lady whilst over at LOP. I DID get hot; but I'm NOT a bully! NEITHER am I a creep. NEVER did I post cock pics! I had ladies asking ME to start relationships with them, Astrochik. I could prove it but that would mean betraying third parties whom I get a LOT of play with.

My AV is cool. no

ZERO CELSIUS.

anyhow, it was postulated somewhere that Olaf was behind the forum attacks, someone else said it was Courtdude...

I don't know, but it's tiresome, page down was also attacked:

Ghetto Monk evidently has VPN and IP info on whoever did it (so he claimed) I don't even know what VPN is..

all I know is it wasn't me...
12-14-2014 05:23 AM
Quote this message in a reply
Santa's helper Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 389
(12-14-2014 05:18 AM)sysop Wrote:  here we go .

hi In!.... ffs! wrecked now! Smile
12-14-2014 05:24 AM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

much better popcrn
12-14-2014 05:24 AM
G-Zero Guest
Anonymous Grounded
Guests

(12-14-2014 05:23 AM)sparky Wrote:  
Quote:Have you seen this? http://www.www.ground-zero.biz.com/showt...hp?tid=268

Somebody comes to DJ and pastes entire threads to try and get DJ sued.
it's "Olaf"

AKA "zero celsius"

he's on a rampage of hate

here is the PM he sent me on DJ before his last banning:

If You And Your Lapdog Navion Don't Remove your vindictive Red Karma from my Karma section and quit your petty-minded vendetta against me then I'm going to bring it to UKshep's attention. He *WANTS* me on here because I can post all day long, just incase you don't get it. Do you really think he wouldn't be angered to find out you two have a collective agenda to have me under hostile duress to cause me to leave DoomJunkie.com ??? You two have got me *totally* wrong!: I've been having fun here but that doesn't mean that I'm a soft-touch sissy. How WRONG! You two think you've found yerselves a wimp who you can bully, dontchya!? You're f*cking WRONG! I've taken-on *REAL* men AND won! Tell Navion that IF he does that again to me (play Rambo!) he'll find his Karma Section looking more like an advertisement for ketchup than his current *bit* of sorry, artificial grass that he thinks looks impressive! The exact SAME goes for you, too. I can do it. TEN RED KARMA POINTS EVERY DAY FROM NOW UNTIL MID-DECEMBER...

You started all this you nazi. I was happy on here helping UKshep and you started venting your inherent meenness (and I *KNOW* you are a meen person; I get around you see). You're also a known jew hater. PERIOD. HATE JEWS. PERIOD. How dumb. How half-baked. How disingenuous. How un-educated. To think you and Navion purport to be educaters, too. Tell Jeff Rense about me. You're a complete nobody. Do you honestly think he'll give a f*ck??? I know what's going on, in terms of who's running the nwo. I notice you never mention Dr. Bill Deagle's superior wealth of knowledge. Typical. Why would you!? "Its teh joows!!!" after all. Dr. Deagle slapped Rense's pie-hole with the truth last week on Rense's own show! It was a classic! Rense's truth dick is shorter than Deagle's truth dick! Of course, I know *YOU'LL* never tell your "loyals" about the truth. Never.

You are a narcissistic, psychopathic, nazi bully. Period. To think, you started victimising *ME* back in September — somebody who was doing faaar more good for the forum than bad — and started giving *ME* neg ratings for doing things *YOU* — not UKshep! — didn't approve of! You showed your hand so much and made *MY* friends aware of your meenness so much that you had to resort to your usual bleeding-heart bullsh*t: hospital threads...? Yeah, you *may* well have had an aquantance who was ill, but what's that got to do with a CT board, you fake attention-wh*re?!?!

I'll **NEVER** forget what you did to me! **NEVER** You picked on the wrong man!! You don't give Red Karma to innocent users just because you subjectively disapprove of a thread they post on or a person they give Green Karma to. DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT I FANCY SWEET?! DID YOU EVER STOP TO THINK THAT I GENUINELY THOUGHT THAT '30472930' GUY WAS LEGIT AND NOT HERE TO PICK ON YOU?!?! I DIDN'T KNOW HIM OR SWEET FROM ADAM, YOU NAZI! YOU AND NAVION CAN SUCK MY 11-INCHER!!! Actually, you're probably both sad little men so *scratch* that one. DON'T post on my threads, nazi! Tell Navion/Nazi-One to stay out, too!

You even neg-rated me just for posting silly/humorus one-liners back in September, aswell. WHAT A HYPOCRITE YOU F*CKING ARE!!!!! I've seen you repeatedly post utter asinine/half-assed/idle crap just to increase **YOUR OWN** post count!!!!!!!

Now go ahead: go and play victim to UKshep. Only — don't expect anything other than the standard, honeymoon, new forum-owner niceness from him, okay?!?!

Yeah, he'll ban me. Bans always end, though!!! Look at that Russian religious joker! Richard Burnish is it!? He'll be back here by December 17th, I believe. HE'LL BE GETTING MORE GREEN FROM ZERO, I CAN TELL YA'!!!!!!!!!

You know what you and your lapdog 'nazi one' should do now if you don't want me to drown you both in ketchup (which is my way of saying "Red Karma", before you put on yer big "threats" act, you nazi).

YOU ARE A WICKED, HYPOCRITICAL, ATTENTION-WH*RING, JEW-HATING, NAZI B*TCH. GO FECK YERSELF AND *REMOVE* ALL THE RED KARMA YOU UNJUSTLY GAVE ME. YOU *AND* YOUR LAPDOG SCUM NAZION!

ZERO CELSIUS.

so he got banned... all I did was post one little negative rep rating (I had removed the one I gave him before (after he got unbanned the first or second time, in an attempt to de-fuse resentment he was harboring against me...) and he has a history of PMing the women of the forums with inappropriate (sexually explicit) messages) so he got banned for doing that at (f)LOP too... he evidently wanted to "lick some lady parts" if I recall correctly. I felt I was fairly patient with him, but... well, here's the PM he sent me in October:

Re: Better Not Be YOU Who Is Alleging I'm A Pedo, Astrochik!!!

You forwarded this message on 10-13-2014, 04:22 PM (sent it to shep)

You've already lied/insinuated on here that I've posted "lurid photos" of my big penis to ladies on LOP. You were WRONG THEN and you're also wrong NOW, if it IS you who is spreading malicious rumors that I'm a pedo, as some anons (and you already made YOURSELF a suspected malicious anon two-weeks-ago, lady!).

I only do women. I usually use the word "girls" simply because I'm much younger than you! I love girls — but ONLY 16+ year-olds, though! (Yeah — I'm a European!)
I said that over at LOP and you dumb 'Mericans flipped!

I don't do men. I act a fool, yeah; but no homo sh*t in MY bedroom, sweetheart.

Either say sorry for being a total b*tch to me or stay away and keep yer big mouth SHUT!

ZERO CELSIUS.

I was JUST ready to delete my neg rating of you and bury the hatchet, then you send me this crap.

:facepalm:

why?

I never posted anything anon about you - NEVER claimed to know you, never claimed to have seen any pictures, and never made any accusations of any kind "anon".

Your PM is creepy.

I actually get more from seeing your red karma meanness on my stats than were you to (claim to!) remove it. The PM wasn't "creepy", neither. I don't stalk sixteen-year-old girls, but wouldn't say "no". That's all. Report me if you mean business, otherwise stop the big act. I'm not dumb. I only chat to ladies over 20. Interestingly, I'm much younger than you all think!

This place had a great start back in September but you went and stuck your devil fork into Doom Junkie's most regular contributer... I don't like devils!
Now it's a ghost town here, despitr DJ being the best MyBB forum. Happy!? You should be because you can now go onto tops and start a new thread on how you killed DJ, aswell...

Contrastingly, I FIXED AE! I stuck my neck out this summer, risked my big balls and went for it. I pulled it of, though — like a PRO! AE now has a cool YouTube embedding system thanks to me. It also happens to be one of funniest (if not THE funniest) CT board.

You DID insinuate that I posted "lurid photos" of my big penis. I SAW you, Astrochik. Proxies!?!?...I actually wish you were a nice woman and we had naughty chat sessions going by now, but...

You've obviously figured-out that GM has been at the Happy Juice, too. Enjoy! Have at it there, whilst it lasts. They saw how fast this site was growing and panicked, Astrochik; hence the current (one-year?) amnesty...

I never hurt any lady whilst over at LOP. I DID get hot; but I'm NOT a bully! NEITHER am I a creep. NEVER did I post cock pics! I had ladies asking ME to start relationships with them, Astrochik. I could prove it but that would mean betraying third parties whom I get a LOT of play with.

My AV is cool. no

ZERO CELSIUS.

anyhow, it was postulated somewhere that Olaf was behind the forum attacks, someone else said it was Courtdude...

I don't know, but it's tiresome, page down was also attacked:

Ghetto Monk evidently has VPN and IP info on whoever did it (so he claimed) I don't even know what VPN is..

all I know is it wasn't me...

source from this:
http://doomjunkie.freeforums.net/thread/...-new-forum
12-14-2014 05:27 AM
SuperMod

is that a new forum??

wrecked Smile

Sys

12-14-2014 05:27 AM
SuperMod

fuyu RE: The longest thread ever made...
my baby is out again

http://topsforum.com/

coffee2

Sys

12-14-2014 05:29 AM
Lady Lara Croft One Large Silver Star Offline
Administrator
Administrators

User ID: 2
(12-14-2014 05:27 AM)sysop Wrote:  is that a new forum??

wrecked Smile

doomjunkie,com? ffs... as far as that posting a thread on here that will prolly disappear from any other place, we keep it. Though i would have puked if I would have read the whole thing. Just saying! Smile

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
12-14-2014 05:31 AM
Fred Four Small Silver Stars Offline
Senior Ground Zero Member

User ID: 372
(12-14-2014 05:24 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  much better popcrn