My open letter for GOD

Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thread Rating:
  • 225 Votes - 2.79 Average
My open letter for GOD
08-17-2013, 05:58 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 05:59 AM by sysop.)
RE: My open letter for god
(08-17-2013 01:42 AM)GOD Wrote:  
(08-17-2013 12:00 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  dear god! heartflowers

Pm me here with your letters.. Or just post them here. I am watching! heartflowers

Ok..i have to think about this one........ still..

remember now i will Big Grin

hugs You need some i think ..many lost hope.....but it it is all ok...
You also are just a .......... instrument i think Big Grin

No you are not.....but the name is Heart

Sys

[Image: alert-1.png]
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-17-2013, 06:52 AM
Dear god you have fucked it up!

Big Grin

Sys

08-17-2013, 03:31 PM
how did god fuck anything up? I think the bombers and the people who are killing each other are the ones messing things up. I think the greedy ones, the haters, and the pervs are messing things up. But as you were saying, do tell? blink
08-17-2013, 10:55 PM

bobbynoka Admin welcomes you inGroundZero since Jun 2011.

fatherland
08-18-2013, 12:00 AM
popcrn

adiem
There are those among us who are blessed with the power to save what is loved by another, but powerless to use this blessing for love themself

Lupus est homo homini
Send this user an email Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-18-2013, 12:08 AM
SmileSmileSmile
08-18-2013, 12:45 AM
Dear Mankind,

Time as you know it appears short or even non existence, or about to end. Sorry to say you may only realize when you take with you all the sh°t you created here into the next realm that 'time' is only what you made it. Now, forever you carry into the rest of 'time' with you remorse if you are lucky. If you never harmed or hated in the previous life most recent, Infinity and Universal Law will be lovely for your souls hearts! hugs

That being said, I got to get back to my game! Take care of self and others and be kind in thought and action and never lose your faith for living what ever it is in this life that brought that to you. In Life times you will know the answers again. You did know before, but have lost that memory for it was not nurtured. The same goes for your Heart and Soul. They too, will diminish if not nurtured.

Lovingly,
Your God heartflowers
08-18-2013, 01:03 AM
(08-18-2013 12:45 AM)God on 5 minute break . . . Wrote:  Dear Mankind,

Time as you know it appears short or even non existence, or about to end. Sorry to say you may only realize when you take with you all the sh°t you created here into the next realm that 'time' is only what you made it. Now, forever you carry into the rest of 'time' with you remorse if you are lucky. If you never harmed or hated in the previous life most recent, Infinity and Universal Law will be lovely for your souls hearts! hugs

That being said, I got to get back to my game! Take care of self and others and be kind in thought and action and never lose your faith for living what ever it is in this life that brought that to you. In Life times you will know the answers again. You did know before, but have lost that memory for it was not nurtured. The same goes for your Heart and Soul. They too, will diminish if not nurtured.

Lovingly,
Your God heartflowers

Can i ask for some money?? what2

It is just a question!!!!

Sys

08-18-2013, 01:04 AM
popcrn

Smile

DOOM Baby!
Click Here If You Don't Want To Wait Any Longer
llc
దేవుడు మీరు వద్ద కనిపిస్తాయని
Find all posts by this user
08-18-2013, 01:07 AM
(08-18-2013 01:03 AM)sysop Wrote:  
(08-18-2013 12:45 AM)God on 5 minute break . . . Wrote:  Dear Mankind,

Lovingly,
Your God heartflowers

Can i ask for some money?? what2

It is just a question!!!!

Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 6
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Home
Go Portal