German TV Exposes The Lies That Entrapped Julian Assange

Post Reply  Post Thread                                                                                                                                                                                                                              
Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.2 Average
German TV Exposes The Lies That Entrapped Julian Assange
02-09-2020, 08:31 PM
hot German TV Exposes The Lies That Entrapped Julian Assange
Until last night most Germans, as well as other consumers of “major media” in Europe, had no idea of the trickery that enmeshed Assange in a spider-web almost certainly designed by the U.S. and woven by accomplices in vassal states like Sweden, Britain and, eventually, Ecuador.

ZDF punctured that web by interviewing UN Rapporteur on Torture Nils Melzer. One ZDF “Heute Sendung” segment (in German) is especially telling from minute 13:00 to 15:30 . The second is ZDF “Heute Journal” (minute 25:49 to 30:19.)

Both ZDF programs show Melzer being interviewed, with minimal interruption or commentary, letting his findings speak for themselves about how allegations against Assange were “made up” and manipulated to hold him captive.

The particularly scurrilous allegation that led many, including initially Melzer, to believe Assange was a rapist — a tried and tested smear technique of covert action — was especially effective. The Swedes never formally charged him with rape — or with any crime, for that matter. ZDF exhibited some of the documents Melzer uncovered that show the sexual allegations were just as “invented” as the evidence for WMD before the attack on Iraq.

Melzer had previously admitted to having been so misled by media portrayals of Assange that he was initially reluctant to investigate Assange’s case. Here is what Melzer wrote last year in an op-ed marking the International Day in Support of Torture Victims, June 26.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/g...an-assange
Quote this message in a reply
02-09-2020, 08:31 PM
RE: German TV Exposes The Lies That Entrapped Julian Assange
[Image: tumblr_m22uuvoac81r2kjx1.gif]
Send this user an email Find all posts by this user
02-09-2020, 11:32 PM
We love Julian Assange !!!!!!
02-10-2020, 01:17 AM
(02-09-2020 11:32 PM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  We love Julian Assange !!!!!!

yes I do
02-11-2020, 01:57 AM
If it were only so easy. Pretty sure the whole thing was made up against him anyhow.
02-12-2020, 01:13 AM
No major media would print or post it. Medium.com posted it under the title “Demasking the Torture of Julian Assange.”
Excerpts:
“But surely, I found myself pleading, Assange must be a selfish narcissist, skateboarding through the Ecuadorian Embassy and smearing feces on the walls? Well, all I heard from Embassy staff is that the inevitable inconveniences of his accommodation at their offices were handled with mutual respect and consideration.
This changed only after the election of President Moreno, when they were suddenly instructed to find smears against Assange and, when they didn’t, they were soon replaced. The President even took it upon himself to bless the world with his gossip, and to personally strip Assange of his asylum and citizenship without any due process of law.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/g...an-assange
02-13-2020, 01:06 AM
FREE HIM!

THIS SITE IS UP FOR SALE .

PM ME

The one and only [Image: turning.gif]
02-13-2020, 01:16 AM
I got mail concerning that.. seriously. now it is a rumor I guess we are up for sale. maybe someone will make an offer like china or someone or iran just to get rid of gbz? Smile
02-14-2020, 12:10 AM
(02-13-2020 01:16 AM)G-Zero Guest Wrote:  I got mail concerning that.. seriously. now it is a rumor I guess we are up for sale. maybe someone will make an offer like china or someone or iran just to get rid of gbz? Smile

smile
02-14-2020, 09:04 PM
bump
Absolute Crap Crap Reasonable Nice Amazing

[-]
Quick Reply

Check the G-zero box Number: 9
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10